Roles and Responsibilities
- Market research and analysis on various clients, industries and create business reports
- Research, gather, and refer materials for the preparation of business documents and spreadsheets
- Preparing various type of data reports, dashboards, business and project PPTs
- Create various templates, formats and SOPs for different programs and sessions
- Act as a contact between the Partner and key stakeholders, including clients, investors & consultants
- Coordinate all meetings including preparation and collation of documents, presentations and MOMs.
- Function as a facilitator in different programs to enable smooth deliveries with business consultant
- Performs complex and confidential administrative functions including developing and preparing written correspondence as directed by the Partner.
- Tracking progress of different projects and ensuring the timeline are met both internally and with external clients and partners.
- Manages and executes all administrative tasks required to efficiently and effectively support the partner in managing the calendar, scheduling appointments and responding to inquiries
Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor or a Master degree with 1-3 Yrs of experience
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to communicate with all stakeholders
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- Ability to research and come with solutions supported with analysis and summarization
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Process oriented with an attention to details
- MBA Freshers with excellent communication skills and a flair for data management are considerable
- This position is ideal for those young professionals who want to develop themselves in general management role. General management is a holistic role which involves understanding and working knowledge of different aspects of a business like working with people, collaboration with different teams, getting processes implemented, strategizing at micro and macro levels, project execution, commercial sense, product knowledge and ability to sell your ideas, among many other facets.
- The current position would require the candidate to work closely with senior leadership and help them achieve their goals and roles
The client is a Management Consulting Firm based out of Delhi, Sarita Vihar with 5 days working culture
Exp – 1- 3 Yrs
Salary – 3.6 – 6 Lacs (Open for experienced and deserving candidates)