- Oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service
- Interview all clients and deal with all applications face to face and check their suitability for Visa
- Oversee the completion of all relevant visa and immigration documents
- Checking that the information provided by the client is accurate and correct
- Maintaining strong working relationships with all clients and colleagues.
- Support the client to obtain Visas, Green cards and other documentation required.
- Responsible to address all Immigration issues and operations
- Supervise and train some team members staff to enhance their understanding of immigration rules to help them to fulfil their roles to a high level.
Qualification and Experience
- Graduates or Postgraduates with 1-5 Yrs of experience as an immigration consultant
- Outstanding verbal communication.
- Attention to details and problem solving skills
Location – Nehru Place
Salary – 2.5- 5.5 Lacs
The client is an Australian MNC into Educational and Immigration services with 6 days working culture